Fungal infections are not uncommon in our time. If the skin is peeling or sweating excessively, you need to contact a dermatologist, who will prescribe an ointment for the fungus on the legs between the toes. There are a large number of face creams on the market, each with its own characteristics, please consult a doctor before use.
Fungus between the toes
The most common toe lesions are:
- Trichophyton rubrum is the first species in fungal diseases. Treat perfectly and easily with clotrimazole cream.
- Trichophyton interdigita-the skin that affects the space between the toes and is involved in the foot epidermis in disease. Causes epidermophytosis-damage to the skin by fungal parasites-dermatophytes. For treatment, please use Maziputon + miconazole, micronized bifonazole.
- Mentagrofites. This type is effectively killed by ketoconazole and terbinafine cream.
- Candida is a fungus. Occurs when immunity declines. It is recommended to treat with clotrimazole.
Foot fungus ointment between toes
Use the fungal ointment on the toes only after consulting a doctor. Creams must be combined with other antifungal agents to treat fungal diseases. These creams can be purchased at any pharmacy without a prescription. The following are the most effective remedies for foot fungus that consumers need.
- An effective antifungal drug Terbinafine-used to treat fungal infections in children and adults. Suitable for fungal infections of the skin between fingers, nails or feet. The advantages of using the medicine: the ointment is applied on a thin layer, the smell is pleasant, the itching is relieved, and it is easy to peel off. Disadvantages: The treatment results will appear within a few weeks; it cannot be used for kidney disease.
- Ketoconazole. The substance-ketoconazole, can destroy the fungus between the fingers in a short time. This medicine is suitable for yeast disease. Advantages: The ointment is applied once a day to relieve itching and skin burning. After a week of use, the feet do not itch, and it can treat shoes. Disadvantages: Cannot be used during pregnancy.
- Clotrimazole. An effective way to treat fungi. Indications: Pathological changes of the feet and toes. Advantages: A cheap and affordable medicine to treat foot mycosis. It only acts on the skin, eliminates cracks, and does not penetrate into the blood. Disadvantages: It can cause allergies, manifested as itching and burning; the effect of the treatment appears after a long period of time.
Ointment from foot fungus between the toes must be used for fungal diseases. It is necessary to use antifungal drugs to relieve inflammation and prevent rot of the skin and nail plate. The preservatives that should be in each first aid kit-ichthyol and salicylic acid ointment, resorcinol. They effectively kill pathogenic microorganisms and eliminate fungi.
Whole body ointment
Only with the help of systemic therapy can the late fungal lesions be cured. If long-term and systemic use of ointments against fungi does not improve, it is worth turning to stronger drugs, antibacterial ointments, and antifungal tablets. These combinations will produce positive results. Popular systemic ointments-ketoconazole, itraconazole.
Foot fungus is not life-threatening, but has a chronic course. In order to cure fungal diseases faster, folk remedies and medicines are recommended. example:
- Vinegar (wine) bath.Vinegar is a good antiseptic for fungal diseases. It is necessary to wash the feet, dry them, and then put the feet in vinegar for five minutes, remove the legs and put on socks soaked in the same solution, and go to bed.
- Soda bath.Dissolve one tablespoon of soda and salt per liter of water, soak your feet in the solution for ten minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Homemade ointment fights fungus on feet.Take the sifted wood ash and fat (pork), mix until smooth, and apply antifungal ointment on a clean and dry surface twice a day.
The best ointment for fungus between toes
The most popular creams for patients: